Here's how I installed a 12V water pump to replace the hand pump if anyone is interested . It's not a hard job - just takes some time .
1. I removed the seat over the water tank to get to the water line -
2. Removed the old water line connector to accommodate a new water line and clamped the water line to the new fitting .
3. Ran the water line under the linoleum to the other side where I mounted the Sureflo 12 V water pump ( this location is easier to change the filter and is located close to the fuse panel for running the new 12V line .
4. At the out going side of the pump I continued with the new water line and fed it up the hole where the old hand pump was located .
5.Installed a bar faucet - Amazon ) http://www.amazon.com/Single-Chrome-Plated-Swivel-Faucet/dp/B009NC8VWA?i... - $21.00
6. installed a water pump switch to control the faucet - see pictures
7. enjoying water on demand instead of by hand !