Molded Fiberglass Travel Trailer Manufacturer Official Websites:
- Scamp Travel Trailers - This is the Official Scamp product line. Scamps come in 13', 16' and 19' 5th wheel combinations. Scamp Trailers are very lightweight trailers and can be towed with small cars. The Scamp 13' weighs 950 pounds before options.
Resale used molded fiberglass travel trailers (all brands):
Over the years, most Molded fiberglass travel trailer manufacturers have not followed the traditional dealer network system of selling their trailers, instead selling only directly to the public. Below are a listing of the major current and "out of business" molded fiberglass trailer manufacturer websites. There are a number of other brands that were often licensing agreements to sell one of the major brands below under a different name.
Currently Manufacturing New Fiberglass Trailers:
- Armadillo Trailers
- Bigfoot Trailers
- Casita Trailers
- Egg Camper
- Escape Trailers
- Happier Camper
- Relic Trailers
- Snoozy II
- Trillium Trailers Outback - Canada
- Little Joe Trailers
- Oliver Trailers
Out of Business: (But can be found on resale)
- Airstream Nest (Shut down production in Sept 2020)
- Amerigo - The Amerigo travel trailer was produced in Bristol, IN by Amerigo-Gardner. Production ended in the early 1990s.
- Burro Trailers (Out of Business 2000)
- Fiber Stream
- Hunter Compact
- Hymer Touring GT (shut down in Feb 2019)
- Parkliner - Shut down early 2018
- Perris Pacer
- Trails West Camper
- Uhaul Campers (Only produced in 1984 and 1985)
If you are aware of any updates or additional molded fiberglass manufacturers please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can be the most complete and up-to-date resource.