So I had to do my first repair job on Twister2. During a recent trip to Niagara Falls at the end of June, we had quite a rain storm during the night. Upon awakening the next morning, we found a huge puddle of water on the toilet and floor of the bathroom, with the culprit being the roof vent. (yes I checked to see if the vent was closed...it was) Upon inspection when we got home, I found that the flimsy gasket used to seal the vent had been improperly installed. It was made of a foam material that reminded me of what they use for seat cushions.
So off I went to the local Ace Hardware store and purchased some door and window sealer. That did the trick, no more leak.
I guess even new trailers need a little TLC every now and then.
Happy Scamping everyone!