2010 Scamp Fifth Wheel 19 RV Travel Trailer For Sale Great Condition! $17,000 located in Madison Heights, Michigan

1 post / 0 new
donmartin27
2010 Scamp Fifth Wheel 19 RV Travel Trailer For Sale Great Condition! $17,000 located in Madison Heights, Michigan

2010 Scamp Fifth Wheel RV Travel Trailer For Sale  Great Condition! 
$17,000  located in Birmingham, Michigan 

Hi everyone.  I’m sadly deciding to sell my Scamp.  My life changed and will no longer use it and would rather it go to someone who will enjoy it and make beautiful memories with it as I would love to continue making.  

A little about it: 

It has new 15-inch tires and spare included. New Dometic Air Conditioning Unit. New back bumper with 2-inch receiver. New electronic front stabilizer. New Furnace. New camper steps. New dinette table. Gooseneck style 5th wheel hitch, two inch ball a-frame included. No bath (but space for the addition or even a porta potty). Will need to have 5th wheel rails installed in truck) (I can give you mine if you decide to purchase). Ultra light weight fiberglass! 

Note: You will need to have a truck to haul this camper. Can not be towed with car. 

This Scamp is ready to go anywhere!  I can also provide enclosed storage in a gated area until spring or summer if you decide to purchase the Scamp.

Serious inquires only. If you would like more pictures or video before you come, please let us know.

Martin
Six one nine two - seven two one - eight eight three.

No TRADES

Link to YouTube

https://youtu.be/LrocWjd4O6Y?si=Cvl-1WubTtJ0Gnyt

Serious inquires only. If you would like more pictures or video before you come, please let us know.

Martin 

(Six-one-nine) two-seven-two. one-eight-eight-three