Scamp Camp SE 2016 -- Feb 8-13, 2016 -- Sebring FL

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
RFreed
RFreed's picture
Lifetime Member
Scamp Camp SE 2016 -- Feb 8-13, 2016 -- Sebring FL

Plan to join us early for the 18th annual Scamp Camp SE by making your reservation ASAP.

Dates for ScampCamp 2016 -- Feb 8-13, 2016

People are already reporting shortage of sites, so register ASAP.

Call: 800-326-3521 or make online reservations  Then Email me at richfreed@aol.com with your site # and names.  It would be nice to know where you come from and what kind of camper you have. 

Please don't cancel a reservation if you find you can't attend. Post it here and let someone else take over your reservation so they can attend.

Even if you have to cancel you won’t lose all your money - the park withholds only one day’s fee.  

Highlands Hammock State Park is located at 5931 Hammock Rd, Sebring , FL 33872.

JA-Admin
SOI-AdministratorLifetime Member
full

Our understanding is that the Scamp Camp in Florida is full.

(would love an update from the event host when you get a chance.)  Thanks.

Dsironi
Dsironi's picture
partial attendance?

Partial attendance?  We will be in the area with our Scamp, 2/11-2:13. 

(I think I replied to a post rather than ask a new question. Don't see how yet 

DSironi

Greg A
Greg A's picture
Attend Scamp Camp SE

Hi DSironi,

You are more than welcome to stop in. There are no spaces available at the park for overnight camping, unless there is a cancellation and you may luck out if you call the park. There is an entry fee to come in each day if you're not camping there. Stop by and say Hello, and if you can get a space stay over.

To do a new post just go to whatever forum section that applies, I.E. General Discussion and there is a "New Topic" button at the top left of that section.

Our Trailers:
2015 19 Escape

Buying or Selling Molded FG Trailers:

Fiberglass-RV-4Sale

JulieandJose
Unfortunately had to cancel

Work is requiring that I make a trip to India in February during Scamp Camp. I am bummed! I was so excited to attend Scamp Camp and meet everyone. The good news is that there is now space for someone to grab site 12 on February 9th for 3 nights. 

I will just have to wait till next year. Looking forward to seeing the pictures and hearing about the event.

Julie

EugeneFlorida
EugeneFlorida's picture
what RV are going

Is someone going to post the type and year of RV that will be there?

Thanks

JA-Admin
no

Last year they had 73 trailers and 120 campers that attended the event, so there will be a big variety of molded fiberglass to look at. The long-time host of this event has never announced in advance what trailers will be there - most likely because of the huge undertaking that would be with that many trailers and people.

BillMcgTenn
Is this event open to spectators?

Hello folks,

We're seriously looking at buying a scamp, so would you folks recommend visiting this event to see and hear much about scamp models?

If so, is one day better than another?

Greg A
Greg A's picture
Certainly

You're more than welcome, and best way to see all kinds of trailers when one is shopping is to drop by a gathering. Dicks email is in the very first post and he's the organizer for Scamp Camp SE. Send him an email and ask him when the best time for touring trailers would be.

Our Trailers:
2015 19 Escape

Buying or Selling Molded FG Trailers:

Fiberglass-RV-4Sale

lijMichael
Lifetime Member
Trailer tours

Hi Bill,

Wednesday is the "official" day scheduled for the Trailer Tours. Having said that, if you can't make that day and are there on another day most people have no problem showing you their camper. In fact we are a very friendly group and take great pleasure in showing off our campers and any handiwork we have done in modifying them. Elaine and I will be on site 55 and will be happy to show you our '95 5er.

Just to forewarn you that a park admission is required. Having said all that we look forward to meeting you at Scampcamp week after next.

Michael

SOI-1458

BillMcgTenn
Thank you, Sir. N/P

Pages