Nor Cal Roundup, Quincy, CA 9/26-9/30, 2019

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Greg A
Greg A's picture
SOI-AdministratorLifetime Member
Nor Cal Roundup, Quincy, CA 9/26-9/30, 2019

Announcing the 2019 Nor Cal Roundup

We’ll be headin’ up for this year’s Eleventh Annual Nor Cal Roundup from September 26 - 30, 2019, at Pioneer RV Park in Quincy, California.

The Park is situated in the mountain community of Quincy at the 4300 foot level.  Organizers have worked with park owners and able to reserve 30 sites for $36/night, plus tax.      All sites are level, pull thru, and have full hookups.  The park is tree covered and many of the sites include a lawn area.  Restrooms, showers, and laundry room are on site.  There is an RV dump station.  Pets are welcome, although there is a restriction on dog breeds.  There is no extra charge for pets.

The park includes a group meeting hall with a large screen Satellite TV, which is reserved specially for our group while we are there.  Good news!  They have a coffee maker for those who want coffee at all hours of the day!  Their website now features a new scenic video. You can access their website at: pioneerrvpark.com.

The area around Quincy offers opportunities for sightseeing, fishing, and hiking.

Reservations for the Nor Cal Roundup in Quincy are now being accepted.  A refundable deposit of $20 per rig is required.  Earl A. is our Wagon Master and will be taking reservation deposits. You can contact him for a deposit form by using the Personal Message Service (PM) of this website.   When we receive your deposit, your reservation will be confirmed.  Don’t wait too long.  Our 30 spaces tend to fill up fast.  After the 30 spaces are reserved there will be a waiting list.

Please do not contact the park directly. We have the spaces reserved in our name and will provide the park with your name before you arrive. Upon arrival, you will pay the special rally fee of $36 (plus taxes) per night.    At that time we will issue a $20 deposit refund.

Individual spaces in the park can not be reserved, however if you have a mobility problem, the park will do their best to locate you in a handicap space or a space convenient to the clubhouse or restrooms.  All sites have full hookups.  The fees are for 2 adults per rig.    

I hope to see you in Quincy,

Earl A., Wagonmaster

mk evenson
mk evenson's picture
Lifetime Member
We are in. This will be our

We are in. This will be our 3rd time at this park. Very pleasant! Thanks, Earl for your continued efforts.

Mark

Thanks for making us feel so welcome.
If you have a choice, Please buy, "Made in America"

CharlieJ
Lifetime Member
Roundup

HI Earl. Sorry to miss this one. As I explained I’ll be spending September in Yosemite Valley as a volunteer. I hope to catch up with you at the next one. 

CharlieJ

scampcamp.com
scampcamp.com's picture
Are there still spaces available?

We are new to SOI and live in Norcal. Are there any spaces available for this year's Roundup?

ScampCamp.com

Earl A.
Earl A.'s picture
ModeratorLifetime Member
Nor Cal Roundup, Quincy

Good morning Charene,

I see you are just up the road from us.  We would be glad to welcome you for the Nor Cal.  However, at this time we are full and cannot accept any new reservations.   I do have a waiting list and you would be #1 if interested.  You can contact me through the Personal Message (PM) service of this website.   Cancellations do happen.  - - Earl